Hydrogen Peroxide (H2O2) is the same substance produced by the body’s white (leukocyte) cells to kill infection. It is an extremely effective anti-bacterial, anti-viral and anti-fungal agent.
Preppers Edge recommends storing an abundance of Hydrogen Peroxide, as well as securing small bottles for expedient use. Our 4oz bottle fits securely in our Tactical Toiletry Bag and Medical Pouch for varied uses.
1. Surface Sanitizer (Efficient at blood removal)
2. Deep Wounds (Use as a debriding agent)
3. Meat Sanitizer (Wild game)
4. Sinus Infection (Use 1 Tablespoon with 1 cup water as a nasal spray)
5. Superficial Wounds (Pour directly on wounds)
6. Food Preparation (Effectively removes contaminants)
7. Mold (Cleanse with Hydrogen Peroxide to eliminate spores)
8. Fungal Infection (Use 50/50 mixture with water, and spray on affected area)
9. Mouth/Gum Pain (Removes phlegm and mucous secretions)
10. Ear Infection (6-8 drops in infected ear)
No posts found
Type the characters you see in the picture above.
©2014 PREPPERS EDGE, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED